Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Day

I am grateful for all my blessings this year!
.

I am also grateful that we are almost 
done with our house redo,
(although I guess you are never really done!)



 This year we dined on the newly refinished furniture
 from my Grandma Lance and broke out the fine china. 


 Just as we were enjoying our meal, Lance called from Korea!
Although his Thanksgiving was the day before, it was great
to have everybody "together" on Thanksgiving! 
(Notice the phone in Matt's hand!)


 There was a lot of action going on underfoot! 
Here Indy is trying to use her adorable puppy dog look
 to beg food from the most likely to give in - Anne! 

The kids ate quickly and had to look for other things to do. 
For some reason I didn't get a picture of Aislinn, 
who is sporting a new short haircut
 thanks to a chop job at the hands of Michael. 
When we did our traditional "corn/I am thankful for..."  tradition,
Matt Kelley said he is thankful that Aislinn's hair will grow.....

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog