One project I really wanted to do this summer was to make a quilt for Logan and Anne. I was determined to get the top made before they left so Anne could help decide what pattern she wanted for the quilting. I wanted her to see the top pieced together before we figured that part out. I made it - in the nick of time! Here is a photo of the top all pieced together. The photo doesn't do the colors justice, but you get the idea.
Here is a close-up of a couple of the fabrics. As a nod to my hummingbird hobby, I put in a block of fabric with hummingbirds as my "signature" on the quilt. Check it out!